(as of 30 September 2020)
- Market Capitalization: 351,690 million baht
- Liabilities: 254,115 million baht
- Equity: 179,405 million baht
- Total assets: 433,520 million baht
- Property, plant and equipment: 61,347 million baht
- Total workforce: 47,649 employees
- Total employee training hours: 803,757 hours
- Knowledge management system
- R&D Expenditure: 612.13 million baht
- Strong relations with stakeholders
- Collaboration with business partners
- Community development & philanthropy over 600 million baht
- Water consumption: 24,867 million
- Energy consumption: 8,233,894,388 GJ
ThaiBev considers value chain development as a key strategy for achieving business success. Thus, ThaiBev pays attention to steps along the value chain to ensure highest product quality and sustainable growth.
As a leading total beverage company in ASEAN, ThaiBev strives for efficient and transparent sourcing and procurement process to ensure highest products and services.
- Develop capability of suppliers to achieve goals and sustainable growth and manage risks by defining business practices along and performing audits to ensure that suppliers meet appropriate standards and management processes.
- Uphold sourcing and procurement standards incorporating environmental and social considerations, such as water management, occupational health, and safety, as well as oversight to ensure that consumers receive highest quality and safe products and services.
- Consider post-consumption impacts.
ThaiBev closely monitors every stage of production.
- Control product quality per legal requirements and various international management standards covering environment, safety, and consumer health. These include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, GMP, HACCP, and the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) drinking water standard.
- Ensure production safety, i.e. implement proper hygiene management and using high quality and safe raw materials
- Use resources such as water and energy wisely to achieve the most benefits and avoid generating pollution to the environment and society. Wherever possible, renewable energy sources are used, such as steam for distilleries and anaerobic waste treatment systems, while continue to develop innovations and technology.
ThaiBev continues to build efficient distribution networks that span across Thailand
- Maintain and deliver the highest quality products to all customers with professional services.
- Use technology to manage distribution and transportation systems, for example, to promote driver safety discipline and manage fuel usage.
- Expand controlled-temperature logistics services to customers in Thailand’s restaurant business.
ThaiBev delivers products to consumers through effective distribution channels.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships through variety of projects, such as the Triple A Project, and marketing activities within distribution channels, which is one of the growth strategies under Vision 2020 and PASSION 2025.
- Communicate and publicize ThaiBev’s corporate social responsibility to consumers and society to create strong consumer relationships through the “Serve Responsibly” project and other sales promotion activities to gather consumers’ opinions for development of products and services to meet consumer’s needs.
ThaiBev conducts business with responsibility to the environment and society by effectively manage post-consumption packaging.
- Collect packaging materials such as corrugated cartons and carton box partitions, glass bottles, aluminum cans, and plastic crates for reuse and recycle in the manufacturing process.
- Develop packaging from materials that can be reused or recycled to reduce post-consumption waste.