ThaiBev conducts business according to good corporate governance with fairness and, and commit to Business Ethics of ThaiBev Group. At ThaiBev, we recognize the value and importance of “human”, especially our employee who are important capital of the organization. We believe in upholding the principles of human rights in treating others with equality and without discrimination and harassment against other in the workplace or any other place related to our operation, creating the sustainable foundation of favorable work environment and atmosphere for employee to build on good relationships. Therefore, it is appropriate to formulate Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy in order to put in place measures to deal with discrimination and harassment against others in the workplace.
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy applies to all directors, executive officers, and employees. It also applies to all businesses within ThaiBev Group for example, subsidiary companies and joint ventures.
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy sets out clear intention and guidelines as follows:
- ThaiBev will manage and operate on the principle of equality, honor each other, and respect for human dignity by considering equality and accepting fundamental differences and individual characteristics. ThaiBev will not accept any type of discrimination and harassment against others, whether it be sexual harassment or non-sexual harassment in the workplace.
- ThaiBev will create a corporate culture, cultivate values, and encourage all Directors, Executive Officers, and Employees of ThaiBev to treat each other with respect and respect human dignity.
- ThaiBev will ensure that its workplace has a favorable environment and atmosphere, is safe and suitable to work, and does not support any type of harassment.
- ThaiBev will communicate, educate, and develop an understanding with its Directors, Executive Officers, and Employees about discrimination and harassment against others in the workplace by incorporating it as part of the orientation, training sessions, and development programs, including public relations to raise awareness and ensure that everyone adheres to the Policy.
- ThaiBev will establish mechanisms and processes for receiving complaints from people who are treated unfairly and/or harassed in the workplace to prevent and resolve issues related to any type of discrimination and harassment in the workplace, including communicating to whistleblowers about solutions.